Campanula is a beautiful plant that has its origin in northern Italy and has very characteristic bell-shaped flowers, hence its name. It is also known by the name of Rapunzel since, like the young woman in the story, its green stems also grow very fast and abundantly, being able to climb on any surface and forming a unique and very original image.
It is a plant that grows very quickly and requires little energy to do so, leaving a very happy and colorful environment in its wake, making it ideal for any time of the year. It is important that you put it in a large pot so that it can grow without problems without even realizing it will be a large plant. Its care is very simple and it will not cost you much work to carry it out.
- Irrigation : depending on the time of year you will water more or less, taking into account that the earth must always be somewhat humid but without waterlogging.
- Lighting : it needs natural light to be able to develop, and it will be enough to receive some sun every morning so if you have it in an interior space that is near a window.
- Location : it can go both outdoors and indoors, being very careful with excess sun if it is outdoors.
- Temperatures : extremes do not go well at all, neither above nor below.
- Pruning : remove old flowers as you see them so new ones can start to grow. You can also do a formation pruning so that the plant grows where it interests you.
- Pests and diseases : it is a very resistant plant to both things, and if you do not get distracted in its care you will not have any problem in this regard.