There are many of us who, as soon as they gave us a taste of vegetables as children, did not like their taste at all. But, despite this, it is important to know that they are very healthy and very beneficial for healthkeeping our immune system healthy and ready to defend ourselves against any virus or other microorganism.
Although there are many types, we are going to recommend sixteen that cannot be missing in your garden … or pot garden . Here you have 16 names of vegetables.
Vegetables that can be grown in a pot
There are several vegetables that can be grown in a pot, on a patio or on a balcony. Here are their names:
- Chard: it is sown in spring or summer, and can be harvested three months later.
- Chicory: It is usually sown in autumn and harvested in spring, although it can be grown throughout the year if the climate is mild.
- Kale or cabbage: sown in spring and harvested in winter.
- Thistle: it is sown in spring and harvested in summer-autumn.
- Spinach: they can be sown at any time of the year if the weather is mild, preferably in spring or summer, and they are harvested three to four months later.
- Lettuce: sown in late winter and harvested three months later.
- Pepper: it is sown in spring and harvested in summer-autumn.
- Tomato: it is sown in spring and harvested in summer.
Vegetables to grow in the garden
In the garden we can grow all the vegetables that we like, such as:
- Eggplant: sown in late winter, and harvested in late summer.
- Zucchini: ditto.
- Pumpkin: ditto.
- Asparagus: they are sown in autumn and harvested in spring.
- They too: it is sown in spring and harvested in autumn.
- Radish: it is sown in spring and harvested in summer.
- Beet: it can be sown in winter if you have a greenhouse, or in spring. It is harvested in summer-autumn.
- Carrot: it is sown at the end of winter and harvested between 4 and 5 months later.
Enjoy your vegetables .