Do your crops often suffer from insects that cause pests? Do not worry: Next we will tell you how to make a homemade insecticide for plantstotally ecological and highly effective to get them to regain their health.
So if you are in a hurry to find out, I will not elaborate further. We are going to see what are the materials you need and the step by step you have to follow to have it ready as soon as possible.
How to make a homemade insecticide with garlic?
Garlic can be food for humans, but also allies of plants. They have very powerful insecticidal propertiesso much so that even just by cutting some teeth and spreading them around the crops, we will already obtain results that will surprise us, since it emits an aroma that no plague does not like.
If we want to avoid taking risks, we have to prepare these materials:
- Head of garlic
- Some cloves (of the spice; that is, of the plant Syzygium aromatic)
- Two glasses of water
Step by step
Now that we have it all We must put it all in the blender, and then crush it wellconscientiously. Afterwards, you have to let it rest for a day and then mix it in 3 liters of water.
And ready! We will have already obtained a homemade insecticide for plants that will help us repel and combat pests as insistent as aphids or whiteflies.
Other homemade insecticides
Apart from garlic, there are other organic products that we can use as insecticides, such as:
- Eggshells: scattered around the earth.
- Onion: crushed or chopped and mixed in 1l of milk.
- Nettle: we put 500g of fresh leaf in a bucket with 5l of water, cover it, and let it rest for a week, during which time the mixture must be stirred daily.
- Tomato leaves: fill two cups with well chopped tomato leaves, and add water until they are covered. Then, we let it sit overnight and the next day we dilute the mixture in two glasses of water.
Do you know other homemade insecticides?
One thought on “How to make a homemade insecticide for plants?”