Vegetable paste – cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Vegetable Paste Ingredients:
- 2 cups pasta (spirals);
- 2 small Montana carrots;
- 1 Cora F1 zucchini;
- 1 red sweet pepper Capi F1;
- 1/4 st. green peas Bolero;
- A few sprigs of broccoli;
- 1 st. vegetable broth;
- 2 tablespoons of butter;
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1/2 teaspoon of peeled marjoram seeds;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- Freshly ground white pepper.
Peel the vegetables and cut them into circles or strips. Finely chop the garlic. Heat the oil over medium heat and sauté the vegetables for 1 minute.
Then sprinkle them with marjoram seeds, pour in the broth and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Boil the pasta in a small amount of salted water. Drain the water, mix the pasta with butter. Salt and pepper the vegetables and mix with pasta. Serve the dish hot!
Secrets of cooking vegetable pasta
- Use pasta only from durum wheat;
- Boil the pasta in plenty of water and mix well;
- Slightly undercook pasta so that it is al dente, so it will be most easily digested;
- Vegetables for pasta should be well fried or boiled, with a small amount of spices;
- Sauce from nuts or pomegranate must be insisted for up to 3 hours;
- Do not oversalt the pasta when cooking and serving.
Read also Vegetable Seeds: Choosing the Right Seeds for Your Garden…