Would you like to decorate your home with natural flower arrangements? The truth is that they look very good, and despite the fact that as the days go by they wither (something that can be slowed down if we do some things that we will see later), they give a lot of life to the house.
However, you may have a lot of flowers but you don’t know how to place them, so we are going to help you. Here we show you a series of ideas for natural flower arrangements that will look great on a table, on a shelf, … or wherever you want to place it.
Seasonal flower arrangement
In this beautiful center we have chosen to put spring flowers: carnations, lilies and the classic roses. Combining the different colors that each one has A center has been left that is perfect to color a special event, such as a birthday for an adult or elderly person, or the birth of a baby..
Hydrangea and rose bushes center
The curious inflorescences that hydrangeas and rose bushes have are wonderful. By choosing light tones it can be used as a centerpiece in the dining roomsince it is very elegant but it does not stand out much, so when it comes to meeting with the family to eat it will not be uncomfortable to see, rather the opposite.
The red roses center is the typical but magnificent center that we can find at weddings. Red roses are phenomenal in these events, not in vain, they are associated with the meaning of love. To make it even more beautiful, you can choose to combine them with small flowers, such as the ones in the snowdrop or those of the erica.
Another option is to put orange roses to celebrate an already consolidated love, like these:
Pretty, right? But if we want to be able to enjoy them for as long as possible we have to do the following:
- We have to cut flowers that look healthydiscarding those that look dry or have been attacked by an insect. The best time is early in the morning.
- Once we have them, We will put them in a glass with water for two hours.
- Whenever possible, we will choose transparent glass trays so that the stems can breathe.
- We must use lime-free water and change it every day.
- Act quickly. clean the center with a few drops of dishwasher and dry it well before refilling it with water. This way we avoid the proliferation of fungi and bacteria.
- To make them last even longer, we will add an aspirin. When it has dissolved, we will add another.
Has it been of interest to you?